- Solve a variety of cases across the crime desks of: Patrol, Traffic, Homicide, Vice and Arson
- Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case
- Use your wits to analyze suspect's behavior and separate the truth from the lies
- Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8 sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles
- Rise up through the ranks of the LAPD from a beat cop to other positions as LAPD detective Cole Phelps
- Solve brutal crimes, plots, and conspiracies inspired by famous crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in the City of Angels' history
- Multiple difficulty setting
L.A. Noire is a gritty, single player detective game set on the infamous streets and in the smoke-filled back rooms of post-war Los Angeles. Designed and developed with a nod to the classic film noire movie genre, L.A. Noire blends crystal clear graphics that bring the iconic look and feel of the era to life, with a combination of innovative technology and unique gameplay that allow you to solve crimes through interrogations and investigation. Additional features include: five LAPD based crime desks to work, the ability to analyse the case as well as suspects for clues, an accurate block-by-block recreation of eight sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles, multiple difficulty settings and more.
Amid the postwar boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, newly minted detective Cole Phelps is thrown headfirst into a city drowning in violence and corruption. Utilising groundbreaking new technology that captures an actor's facial performance in astonishing detail, L.A. Noire is a violent crime thriller that blends breathtaking action with true detective work to deliver an unprecedented interactive experience. Interrogate witnesses, search for clues and chase down suspects as you struggle to find the truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.